Cute and cuddly koalas are native to Australia.
Make this koala mask and pretend you’re In the outback too! Simply download our koala mask template.
You will need:
- Paper plate
- Black and white paint and paintbrush
- Colour printer and Koala Mask Template
- Hole punch/sharp pencil and plasticine
How to make a Koala Mask…
1. Mix the white and black paint to make a light grey, paint the paper plate and leave to dry.
2. Roughly measure where your eyes are on the paper plate and cut out two small eye holes. Check you can see through them before moving on to the next step.
3. Print out the Koala Mask template and cut out the Koala Mask pieces.
4. Stick the Koala Mask pieces onto the paper plate with glue.
5. Put a hole in each side of the mask with a hole punch or sharp pencil and plasticine.
6. Draw rims around the eyes with black pen.
7. Secure to the head using string.
- Get someone to help you measure where your eyes are on the paper plate.
- You may need adult help to cut out the eye holes as you will need sharp scissors or a sharp point to start with.